Become a Champion
As important as the MBF Child Safety Matters™ program is to protecting students, prevention does not end in the classroom. Children need the help of the Safe Adults in their lives to reinforce what they have learned and help them put the 5 Safety Rules into practice, both in and out of the classroom. However, even with the responsibility to protect children, adults often lack the knowledge and skills necessary to do so. Now everyone can become educated and empowered with Safety Rules and strategies to help them better protect all children; Everyone can become a Champion for Child Safety!
Become a Champion for Child Safety
- Take the Champions for Child Safety Pledge.
- Use our online resources to help you better protect C.H.I.L.D.R.E.N.
- Share the Pledge with your network, both in person and online.
- Download the MBF Child Safety Matters™ app for iPhone or Android.
- Send a letter to your child’s school about the MBF Child Safety Matters™ program. (Download a template)
- Download the Champions for Child Safety Pledge. JPEG | PDF
- Use the following graphics to share the Pledge with your social network:
Facebook Cover Photo