The MBF Child Safety Matters program has been reviewed by and is supported by many experts and advocates. We are proud to be partners with the following individuals and organizations.
- MBF Child Safety Matters is a recommended program by Erin Merryn (Erin’s Law).
- MBF Child Safety Matters has been reviewed and is supported by Dr. David Finkelhor, Director, Crimes Against Children Research Center. View video here.
- MBF Child Safety Matters is a recommended program by National Educators to Stop Trafficking (NEST).
- Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi supports the program and is a key partner in the program’s expansion.
- Frank Williams, Assistant US Attorney, Northern District of Florida, recommends schools use MBF Child Safety Matters.
- National Cyberbullying expert and author, Sameer Hinduja, supports and partners with MBF to help protect children.
- The Honorable Aaron Bean, Florida Senator, District 4, has endorsed the MBF Child Safety Matters program.